revlimiter Gauges - Version Zen
- A collaboration between Adam Wolf and Rob Mason.
- Aerospace polymer laser-cut gauge face set for all NA Miatas (90-97).
- Gen 3! Digital screen printed. OEM textured surface.
- 6 o'clock tach/speedometer zero position.
- Versions available for all world markets (USDM, JDM, EUDM, UK).
- Redline at 7000.
- Dummy lights below the tach (airbag, lights-up, hold) are eliminated.
- Your choice of lighting color. Examples of
backlighting color options are here.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Read the NA Gauge Installation Tutorial
Buy the Zen NA (89-97) Gauge set - $129 USD
Latest Blog Posts
Posted on Sun, 15 Jul 2018 21:35:21 +0000
There's a new revlimiter garage, which means a chance to epoxy-coat the flooring and spruce up the place a bit. For more than you ever wanted to know about garage flooring, read inside.
Drives – Cape Royal Road, AZ
Posted on Sun, 01 Jul 2018 16:29:06 +0000
I've not posted a road report for a while, and this one is a gem - Cape Royal Road near the Grand Canyon North Rim.
AMMO Frothe Review
Posted on Sun, 13 May 2018 16:56:33 +0000
A mini review on the new waterless wash system from AMMO NYC. It's super good!
Spotlight – Jazz
Posted on Mon, 07 May 2018 20:44:30 +0000
Catching up on my MRLS blog posts. Here's a spotlight of Jazz, one of the most beautiful NAs I've ever met.
Sharka Ride #390,255
Posted on Mon, 30 Apr 2018 18:25:38 +0000
Just a random Sharka ride that needed a blog about it.
[ © 1998-2018 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.