revlimiter Gauges - Center Indicator
- All-plastic, hand-crafted replacement indicator panel for MOST NA Miatas (91?-97). You need the gauge
cluster that came with the row of four indicators at the bottom. Very early cars did not have this feature.
- This piece allows you to relocate the AIR BAG and pop-up/retractor indicators to the center of the cluster.
Most aftermarket gauges (including all revlimiter Gauges) remove these from the tachometer.
- A one-time modification. It will work with any and all future gauge sets you might install in your Miata.
- The unused ABS and Washer Level indicators are swapped out for the AIRBAG and RETRACTOR indicators.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Read the Center Indicator Installation Tutorial
Buy the NA Center Indicator Panel - $35 USD
Latest Blog Posts
Posted on Tue, 15 Aug 2017 20:48:22 +0000
Say No to Exhaust Fumes
Posted on Tue, 08 Aug 2017 02:08:17 +0000
Sealing up some gaps in Sharka's tail lights.
Summer Sharka Spam
Posted on Wed, 26 Jul 2017 15:32:32 +0000
Pix of Sharka, inside and out, as he was in the summer of 2017.
Gen3 revlimiter Gauges
Posted on Thu, 13 Jul 2017 18:44:42 +0000
revlimiter Gauges are evolving! Third Generation gauges are here. Check out what that's all about inside.
Posted on Fri, 16 Jun 2017 20:18:08 +0000
The revlimiter Garage is down to two working Miatas.
© 1998-2017 revlimiter.net LLC
This item is for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose. For more info see the Terms and Conditions