NA Retro Electric Window Switch
- Plug-and-play power window control for all NA Miatas (89-97).
- OEM fit and finish. It bolts on and plugs in like the stock piece.
- Flush mount - the top metal plate sits flush with your console (ever so slightly below actually).
- No core charge! No OEM parts are used.
- Available in brushed aluminum or black anodized.
- High current industrial switches can handle a lot more juice than the weak stock switches can.
- But really, they just look cool.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Buy the NA Retro Window Switch - Black Anodized - $159 USD
Brushed switches temporarily sold out.
Latest Blog Posts
The Art of Jun Imai
Posted on Fri, 14 Feb 2020 04:00:06 +0000
My collection of 1:64 originals from Jun Imai has grown. Much fanboy gushing lurks inside.
More JDM Quilted Vinyl
Posted on Fri, 24 Jan 2020 04:09:13 +0000
A small Nakamae upgrade to Sharka's interior!
Cappuccino Rust Conversion pt1
Posted on Tue, 14 Jan 2020 20:57:14 +0000
Cap gets his first taste of POR15. No more rust for this tiny car!
A Better Cappuccino Intake
Posted on Thu, 02 Jan 2020 04:44:28 +0000
Cap doesn't have to breathe through square frame tubing anymore.
The Cappuccino Intake Path
Posted on Fri, 27 Dec 2019 04:00:21 +0000
Suzuki Cappuccino intakes 101 - how air finally gets to the intake manifold in a stock Cappo.
[ © 1998-2020 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.