NA Retro Electric Window Switch
- Plug-and-play power window control for all NA Miatas (89-97).
- OEM fit and finish. It bolts on and plugs in like the stock piece.
- Flush mount - the top metal plate sits flush with your console (ever so slightly below actually).
- No core charge! No OEM parts are used.
- Available in brushed aluminum or black anodized.
- High current industrial switches can handle a lot more juice than the weak stock switches can.
- But really, they just look cool.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Buy the NA Retro Window Switch - Black Anodized - $159 USD
Latest Blog Posts
NB HVAC + Bucky Update
Posted on Mon, 24 Sep 2018 04:23:19 +0000
Bucky gets the spotlight after far too long. And a new product for the store?
A Best Man Gift for Car Guys
Posted on Fri, 14 Sep 2018 22:03:59 +0000
Some orders are... a bit more interesting than others. Or at least different than the others.
This was both an interesting and different one.
Just Another Night
Posted on Wed, 29 Aug 2018 04:18:12 +0000
A few New Mexico sunset photos with a little striped car blocking some of the scenery.
Review – HyLoft Tire Storage Rack
Posted on Mon, 13 Aug 2018 04:23:06 +0000
A new garage means a chance to upgrade some stuff. In this one, I install and review some tire storage racks from HyLoft.
The Perfect Rollbar Cover
Posted on Sun, 22 Jul 2018 21:47:27 +0000
A mysterious gift arrived addressed to Sharka.
[ © 1998-2018 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.