NA Retro Electric Window Switch
- Plug-and-play power window control for all NA Miatas (89-97).
- OEM fit and finish. It bolts on and plugs in like the stock piece.
- Flush mount - the top metal plate sits flush with your console (ever so slightly below actually).
- No core charge! No OEM parts are used.
- Available in brushed aluminum or black anodized.
- High current industrial switches can handle a lot more juice than the weak stock switches can.
- But really, they just look cool.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Buy the NA Retro Window Switch - Black Anodized - $159 USD
Latest Blog Posts
Baby Mud Guards (Front, NA)
Posted on Fri, 28 Jun 2019 00:08:04 +0000
Some new DIY mud guards for Sharka.
RS Limited OEM Side Skirts
Posted on Sat, 22 Jun 2019 02:47:18 +0000
Sharka gets one of (if not THE) most rare OEM Miata parts ever made.
Visiting Flyin Miata
Posted on Wed, 12 Jun 2019 01:45:00 +0000
I got to visit Flyin' Miata! Warning - much fanboy babbling lurks inside.
Mona Visits Arches
Posted on Thu, 06 Jun 2019 02:00:22 +0000
Ramona straightens out the curves in Arches National Park.
XIDA ND Suspension Install
Posted on Tue, 21 May 2019 03:50:25 +0000
Mona dumps the soft GT suspension in favor of a set of XIDAs from Supermiata.
[ © 1998-2019 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.