NA Retro Electric Window Switch
- Plug-and-play power window control for all NA Miatas (89-97).
- OEM fit and finish. It bolts on and plugs in like the stock piece.
- Flush mount - the top metal plate sits flush with your console (ever so slightly below actually).
- No core charge! No OEM parts are used.
- Available in brushed aluminum or black anodized.
- High current industrial switches can handle a lot more juice than the weak stock switches can.
- But really, they just look cool.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Buy the NA Retro Window Switch - Black Anodized - $159 USD
Latest Blog Posts
ND Miata/MX-5 Oil Change
Posted on Mon, 13 May 2019 03:21:22 +0000
A quick ND oil change blog... mostly so that I can look up torque specs here later.
CarbonMiata ND Spyder Grille Install
Posted on Sun, 12 May 2019 03:47:58 +0000
Mona gets a new grille from CarbonMiata.
Full Scale Hot Wheels
Posted on Sun, 28 Apr 2019 22:16:09 +0000
This post may contain a grey ND-RF with a ton of vinyl stuck on the sides....
Mona Kills Cones
Posted on Wed, 17 Apr 2019 02:03:52 +0000
Ramona gets a chance to be driven in anger.
ND Gauge RE-install Short Cut
Posted on Mon, 18 Mar 2019 14:42:41 +0000
A slick shortcut to make installing the second set of gauges on your ND much easier.
[ © 1998-2019 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.