Retro Hazard Switch
- Plug-and-play hazard and headlight motor control for all NA (first generation) Miatas!
- Both flat dash (NA6 89-93, no airbag) and curved dash (NA8 94-97, passenger airbag) specific versions available. This is a first as no other shop has ever made a
hazard plate for the curved NA8 dashboard.
- OEM wiring harness. Just remove the stock switch and plug in this one.
- No core charge! No OEM parts are used.
- Multiple options available for the front switch plate - brushed or black anodized with different labels.
- Carbon fiber available for NA6 only.
- High current industrial switches should outlast your car.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Buy the Retro Hazard Switch - Brushed - $79 USD
Latest Blog Posts
Cappuccino Leather Armrest Lid
Posted on Thu, 22 Oct 2020 21:28:29 +0000
A repeat of a very very old Miata project. The Cappuccino gets a leather console lid.
It’s nice when Cappuccinos start…
Posted on Fri, 09 Oct 2020 02:03:26 +0000
Being 25 years old, rare, and imported, there’s a lot of unknowns about my Cappuccino. Also the fact that I work from home and don’t drive all that much. Recently, Cap decided he didn’t like starting up all the time. No fun. As an upstanding member of the 90s Turbo JDM Society(tm), my Cappuccino came […]
Retromodern NA6 Interior Lights
Posted on Fri, 10 Jul 2020 12:48:42 +0000
Upgraded LED interior lights from Retromodern. With micro toggles and vintage metal grills!
Hardtop Rattle Rx
Posted on Mon, 15 Jun 2020 03:05:42 +0000
The hardtop rear legs can be adjusted. Here's wayyyy too many photos and far too much text about doing that, along with some celebratory topless Sharka pix.
Shift the Galaxy
Posted on Sun, 17 May 2020 22:01:07 +0000
A very special galaxy shift knob for Sharka. And also some toy photos!
[ © 1998-2020 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.