Retro Hazard Switch
- Plug-and-play hazard and headlight motor control for all NA (first generation) Miatas!
- Both flat dash (NA6 89-93, no airbag) and curved dash (NA8 94-97, passenger airbag) specific versions available. This is a first as no other shop has ever made a
hazard plate for the curved NA8 dashboard.
- OEM wiring harness. Just remove the stock switch and plug in this one.
- No core charge! No OEM parts are used.
- Multiple options available for the front switch plate - brushed or black anodized with different labels.
- Carbon fiber available for NA6 only.
- High current industrial switches should outlast your car.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Buy the Retro Hazard Switch - Brushed - $79 USD
Latest Blog Posts
Mona Kills Cones
Posted on Wed, 17 Apr 2019 02:03:52 +0000
Ramona gets a chance to be driven in anger.
ND Gauge RE-install Short Cut
Posted on Mon, 18 Mar 2019 14:42:41 +0000
A slick shortcut to make installing the second set of gauges on your ND much easier.
ND Gauges Exist!!!
Posted on Mon, 18 Mar 2019 14:19:10 +0000
After making gauges since 2002 and professionally since 2011, I can finally say that I make them for EVERY Miata on the planet! ND gauges are finally out!
NA Miata Gas Fumes SOLVED
Posted on Sat, 16 Feb 2019 03:12:46 +0000
Further work in eliminating Miata gas fumes. And, spoiler, I FIXED IT!
Mooneyes Hot Wheels
Posted on Fri, 25 Jan 2019 21:22:24 +0000
A quick post about some new Hot Wheels.
[ © 1998-2019 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.