Retro Hazard Switch
- Plug-and-play hazard and headlight motor control for all NA (first generation) Miatas!
- Both flat dash (NA6 89-93, no airbag) and curved dash (NA8 94-97, passenger airbag) specific versions available. This is a first as no other shop has ever made a
hazard plate for the curved NA8 dashboard.
- OEM wiring harness. Just remove the stock switch and plug in this one.
- No core charge! No OEM parts are used.
- Multiple options available for the front switch plate - brushed or black anodized with different labels.
- Carbon fiber available for NA6 only.
- High current industrial switches should outlast your car.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Buy the Retro Hazard Switch - Brushed - $79 USD
Latest Blog Posts
NA Miata Ignition Switch Replacement / Refurbish
Posted on Fri, 12 Mar 2021 22:56:07 +0000
Is your NA Miata not starting anymore? A bad ignition switch may be the problem.
Tiniest Subwoofer Ever
Posted on Thu, 11 Feb 2021 17:11:51 +0000
21 years without any bass was just too long. Sharka finally has something more than two tiny 6.5s to play music with.
Mona’s New Shoes
Posted on Tue, 12 Jan 2021 00:38:45 +0000
The ND finally dumps the stock wheels in favor of something a little more classy.
Refinishing the Wood Watanabe Falcon
Posted on Thu, 24 Dec 2020 04:52:10 +0000
The Arigorni steering wheel gets a complete facelift.
Once Upon a Sharksgiving Night
Posted on Sun, 29 Nov 2020 04:14:06 +0000
Some test photos from my newest SLR. Sharka was a very willing subject.
[ © 1998-2021 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.