Retro Hazard Switch
- Plug-and-play hazard and headlight motor control for all NA (first generation) Miatas!
- Both flat dash (NA6 89-93, no airbag) and curved dash (NA8 94-97, passenger airbag) specific versions available. This is a first as no other shop has ever made a
hazard plate for the curved NA8 dashboard.
- OEM wiring harness. Just remove the stock switch and plug in this one.
- No core charge! No OEM parts are used.
- Multiple options available for the front switch plate - brushed or black anodized with different labels.
- Carbon fiber available for NA6 only.
- High current industrial switches should outlast your car.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Buy the Retro Hazard Switch - Brushed - $79 USD
Latest Blog Posts
Visiting Flyin Miata
Posted on Wed, 12 Jun 2019 01:45:00 +0000
I got to visit Flyin' Miata! Warning - much fanboy babbling lurks inside.
Mona Visits Arches
Posted on Thu, 06 Jun 2019 02:00:22 +0000
Ramona straightens out the curves in Arches National Park.
XIDA ND Suspension Install
Posted on Tue, 21 May 2019 03:50:25 +0000
Mona dumps the soft GT suspension in favor of a set of XIDAs from Supermiata.
ND Miata/MX-5 Oil Change
Posted on Mon, 13 May 2019 03:21:22 +0000
A quick ND oil change blog... mostly so that I can look up torque specs here later.
CarbonMiata ND Spyder Grille Install
Posted on Sun, 12 May 2019 03:47:58 +0000
Mona gets a new grille from CarbonMiata.
[ © 1998-2019 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.