Retro Hazard Switch
- Plug-and-play hazard and headlight motor control for all NA (first generation) Miatas!
- Both flat dash (NA6 89-93, no airbag) and curved dash (NA8 94-97, passenger airbag) specific versions available. This is a first as no other shop has ever made a
hazard plate for the curved NA8 dashboard.
- OEM wiring harness. Just remove the stock switch and plug in this one.
- No core charge! No OEM parts are used.
- Multiple options available for the front switch plate - brushed or black anodized with different labels.
- Carbon fiber available for NA6 only.
- High current industrial switches should outlast your car.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Buy the Retro Hazard Switch - Brushed - $79 USD
Brushed NA6 Switches temporarily sold out.
Latest Blog Posts
Shift the Galaxy
Posted on Sun, 17 May 2020 22:01:07 +0000
A very special galaxy shift knob for Sharka. And also some toy photos!
Open During Covid-19 Pandemic
Posted on Fri, 03 Apr 2020 02:04:54 +0000
There may be a global pandemic, but revlimiter LLC is still open and shipping daily.
The Art of Jun Imai
Posted on Fri, 14 Feb 2020 04:00:06 +0000
My collection of 1:64 originals from Jun Imai has grown. Much fanboy gushing lurks inside.
More JDM Quilted Vinyl
Posted on Fri, 24 Jan 2020 04:09:13 +0000
A small Nakamae upgrade to Sharka's interior!
Cappuccino Rust Conversion pt1
Posted on Tue, 14 Jan 2020 20:57:14 +0000
Cap gets his first taste of POR15. No more rust for this tiny car!
[ © 1998-2020 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.