Retro Hazard Switch
- Plug-and-play hazard and headlight motor control for all NA (first generation) Miatas!
- Both flat dash (NA6 89-93, no airbag) and curved dash (NA8 94-97, passenger airbag) specific versions available. This is a first as no other shop has ever made a
hazard plate for the curved NA8 dashboard.
- OEM wiring harness. Just remove the stock switch and plug in this one.
- No core charge! No OEM parts are used.
- Multiple options available for the front switch plate - brushed or black anodized with different labels.
- Carbon fiber available for NA6 only.
- High current industrial switches should outlast your car.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Buy the Retro Hazard Switch - Brushed - $79 USD
NA8 Switches temporarily sold out.
Latest Blog Posts
A Best Man Gift for Car Guys
Posted on Fri, 14 Sep 2018 22:03:59 +0000
Some orders are... a bit more interesting than others. Or at least different than the others.
This was both an interesting and different one.
Just Another Night
Posted on Wed, 29 Aug 2018 04:18:12 +0000
A few New Mexico sunset photos with a little striped car blocking some of the scenery.
Review – HyLoft Tire Storage Rack
Posted on Mon, 13 Aug 2018 04:23:06 +0000
A new garage means a chance to upgrade some stuff. In this one, I install and review some tire storage racks from HyLoft.
The Perfect Rollbar Cover
Posted on Sun, 22 Jul 2018 21:47:27 +0000
A mysterious gift arrived addressed to Sharka.
Posted on Sun, 15 Jul 2018 21:35:21 +0000
There's a new revlimiter garage, which means a chance to epoxy-coat the flooring and spruce up the place a bit. For more than you ever wanted to know about garage flooring, read inside.
[ © 1998-2018 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.