Retro Hazard Switch
- Plug-and-play hazard and headlight motor control for all NA (first generation) Miatas!
- Both flat dash (NA6 89-93, no airbag) and curved dash (NA8 94-97, passenger airbag) specific versions available. This is a first as no other shop has ever made a
hazard plate for the curved NA8 dashboard.
- OEM wiring harness. Just remove the stock switch and plug in this one.
- No core charge! No OEM parts are used.
- Multiple options available for the front switch plate - brushed or black anodized with different labels.
- Carbon fiber available for NA6 only.
- High current industrial switches should outlast your car.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Buy the Retro Hazard Switch - Brushed - $79 USD
Latest Blog Posts
Return of the Star Sharks
Posted on Sun, 18 Aug 2019 22:13:41 +0000
Sharka gets his Star Sharks back.
PSA – Avoid Cheap Silicone Radiator Caps
Posted on Sun, 11 Aug 2019 22:51:51 +0000
Microblog about a silicone radiator cap that turned out to suck. Save your $10 and don't buy one of these.
Spotlight – FM’s Captain Bob
Posted on Sat, 10 Aug 2019 02:09:26 +0000
Flyin' Miata's newest project car gets the spotlight shined on him. Say hi to Captain Bob!
Posted on Mon, 22 Jul 2019 02:51:21 +0000
Mona hits the Matchbox Convention.
Baby Mud Guards (Front, NA)
Posted on Fri, 28 Jun 2019 00:08:04 +0000
Some new DIY mud guards for Sharka.
[ © 1998-2019 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.