Retro Hazard Switch
- Plug-and-play hazard and headlight motor control for all NA (first generation) Miatas!
- Both flat dash (NA6 89-93, no airbag) and curved dash (NA8 94-97, passenger airbag) specific versions available. This is a first as no other shop has ever made a
hazard plate for the curved NA8 dashboard.
- OEM wiring harness. Just remove the stock switch and plug in this one.
- No core charge! No OEM parts are used.
- Multiple options available for the front switch plate - brushed or black anodized with different labels.
- Carbon fiber available for NA6 only.
- High current industrial switches should outlast your car.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Buy the Retro Hazard Switch - Brushed - $79 USD
Latest Blog Posts
Period-Correct 90s Rear Speakers
Posted on Mon, 11 Oct 2021 02:12:26 +0000
Sharka's rear package tray now holds more than just a rollbar. A set of 90s speakers is the next upgrade for the little blue and white boi.
GV Tail Light Upgrade
Posted on Tue, 28 Sep 2021 02:05:06 +0000
TLDR; LEDs are brighter, who knew?
Mona Visits Joshua Tree
Posted on Sat, 26 Jun 2021 03:21:12 +0000
Mona checks out the curious multi-armed residents of Joshua Tree National Park
Posted on Sun, 20 Jun 2021 22:49:33 +0000
Mona and I made the pilgrimage to SoCal for the 15th Anniversary KINOD Event.
NA Miata Ignition Switch Replacement / Refurbish
Posted on Fri, 12 Mar 2021 22:56:07 +0000
Is your NA Miata not starting anymore? A bad ignition switch may be the problem.
[ © 1998-2021 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.