- High performance anti-reflective lenses for various aftermarket gauge clusters.
- <2% total reflectivity, ~97% light transmission.
- Double sided AR coating. This is a chemical process, not a mechanical frosting.
- Lenses are shatter resistant and abrasion resistant.
- Optical quality, like high quality eyeglasses for your gauges.
- NOT COMPATIBLE with OEM Miata clusters. You must have one of the aftermarket clusters over your
gauges for these lenses to work.
- Can be custom cut to fit a unique gauge or cluster.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Buy revlimiter Lenses - RS Refine NA Cluster - $75 USD
Latest Blog Posts
CarbonMiata Vent Window Install/Review
Posted on Mon, 30 Jan 2023 01:47:44 +0000
After waiting 23 years, there's finally a GOOD vent window kit on the market for the NA/NB Miata.
Period-Correct 90s Rear Speakers
Posted on Mon, 11 Oct 2021 02:12:26 +0000
Sharka's rear package tray now holds more than just a rollbar. A set of 90s speakers is the next upgrade for the little blue and white boi.
GV Tail Light Upgrade
Posted on Tue, 28 Sep 2021 02:05:06 +0000
TLDR; LEDs are brighter, who knew?
Mona Visits Joshua Tree
Posted on Sat, 26 Jun 2021 03:21:12 +0000
Mona checks out the curious multi-armed residents of Joshua Tree National Park
Posted on Sun, 20 Jun 2021 22:49:33 +0000
Mona and I made the pilgrimage to SoCal for the 15th Anniversary KINOD Event.
[ © 1998-2023 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.