revlimiter Gauges - Center Indicator
- All-plastic, hand-crafted replacement indicator panel for MOST NA Miatas (91?-97). You need the gauge
cluster that came with the row of four indicators at the bottom. Very early cars did not have this feature.
- This piece allows you to relocate the AIR BAG and pop-up/retractor indicators to the center of the cluster.
Most aftermarket gauges (including all revlimiter Gauges) remove these from the tachometer.
- A one-time modification. It will work with any and all future gauge sets you might install in your Miata.
- The unused ABS and Washer Level indicators are swapped out for the AIRBAG and RETRACTOR indicators.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Read the Center Indicator Installation Tutorial
Buy the NA Center Indicator Panel - $35 USD
Latest Blog Posts
Baby Mud Guards (Front, NA)
Posted on Fri, 28 Jun 2019 00:08:04 +0000
Some new DIY mud guards for Sharka.
RS Limited OEM Side Skirts
Posted on Sat, 22 Jun 2019 02:47:18 +0000
Sharka gets one of (if not THE) most rare OEM Miata parts ever made.
Visiting Flyin Miata
Posted on Wed, 12 Jun 2019 01:45:00 +0000
I got to visit Flyin' Miata! Warning - much fanboy babbling lurks inside.
Mona Visits Arches
Posted on Thu, 06 Jun 2019 02:00:22 +0000
Ramona straightens out the curves in Arches National Park.
XIDA ND Suspension Install
Posted on Tue, 21 May 2019 03:50:25 +0000
Mona dumps the soft GT suspension in favor of a set of XIDAs from Supermiata.
[ © 1998-2019 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.