revlimiter Gauges - Center Indicator
- All-plastic, hand-crafted replacement indicator panel for MOST NA Miatas (91?-97). You need the gauge
cluster that came with the row of four indicators at the bottom. Very early cars did not have this feature.
- This piece allows you to relocate the AIR BAG and pop-up/retractor indicators to the center of the cluster.
Most aftermarket gauges (including all revlimiter Gauges) remove these from the tachometer.
- A one-time modification. It will work with any and all future gauge sets you might install in your Miata.
- The unused ABS and Washer Level indicators are swapped out for the AIRBAG and RETRACTOR indicators.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Read the Center Indicator Installation Tutorial
Buy the NA Center Indicator Panel - $35 USD
Latest Blog Posts
Return of the Star Sharks
Posted on Sun, 18 Aug 2019 22:13:41 +0000
Sharka gets his Star Sharks back.
PSA – Avoid Cheap Silicone Radiator Caps
Posted on Sun, 11 Aug 2019 22:51:51 +0000
Microblog about a silicone radiator cap that turned out to suck. Save your $10 and don't buy one of these.
Spotlight – FM’s Captain Bob
Posted on Sat, 10 Aug 2019 02:09:26 +0000
Flyin' Miata's newest project car gets the spotlight shined on him. Say hi to Captain Bob!
Posted on Mon, 22 Jul 2019 02:51:21 +0000
Mona hits the Matchbox Convention.
Baby Mud Guards (Front, NA)
Posted on Fri, 28 Jun 2019 00:08:04 +0000
Some new DIY mud guards for Sharka.
[ © 1998-2019 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.