revlimiter Gauges - Center Indicator
- All-plastic, hand-crafted replacement indicator panel for MOST NA Miatas (91?-97). You need the gauge
cluster that came with the row of four indicators at the bottom. Very early cars did not have this feature.
- This piece allows you to relocate the AIR BAG and pop-up/retractor indicators to the center of the cluster.
Most aftermarket gauges (including all revlimiter Gauges) remove these from the tachometer.
- A one-time modification. It will work with any and all future gauge sets you might install in your Miata.
- The unused ABS and Washer Level indicators are swapped out for the AIRBAG and RETRACTOR indicators.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Read the Center Indicator Installation Tutorial
Buy the NA Center Indicator Panel - $35 USD
Latest Blog Posts
Open During Covid-19 Pandemic
Posted on Fri, 03 Apr 2020 02:04:54 +0000
There may be a global pandemic, but revlimiter LLC is still open and shipping daily.
The Art of Jun Imai
Posted on Fri, 14 Feb 2020 04:00:06 +0000
My collection of 1:64 originals from Jun Imai has grown. Much fanboy gushing lurks inside.
More JDM Quilted Vinyl
Posted on Fri, 24 Jan 2020 04:09:13 +0000
A small Nakamae upgrade to Sharka's interior!
Cappuccino Rust Conversion pt1
Posted on Tue, 14 Jan 2020 20:57:14 +0000
Cap gets his first taste of POR15. No more rust for this tiny car!
A Better Cappuccino Intake
Posted on Thu, 02 Jan 2020 04:44:28 +0000
Cap doesn't have to breathe through square frame tubing anymore.
[ © 1998-2020 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.