revlimiter Gauges - Version Warbird
- Aerospace polymer laser-cut gauge face set for all NA Miatas (90-97).
- Gen 3! Digital screen printed. OEM textured surface.
- 6 o'clock tach/speedometer zero position.
- Versions available for all world markets (USDM, JDM, EUDM, UK).
- Redline at 7200.
- Dummy lights below the tach (airbag, lights-up, hold) are eliminated.
- Your choice of lighting color. Examples of
backlighting color options are here.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Read the NA Gauge Installation Tutorial
Buy the Warbird NA (89-97) Gauge set - $129 USD
Latest Blog Posts
Return of the Star Sharks
Posted on Sun, 18 Aug 2019 22:13:41 +0000
Sharka gets his Star Sharks back.
PSA – Avoid Cheap Silicone Radiator Caps
Posted on Sun, 11 Aug 2019 22:51:51 +0000
Microblog about a silicone radiator cap that turned out to suck. Save your $10 and don't buy one of these.
Spotlight – FM’s Captain Bob
Posted on Sat, 10 Aug 2019 02:09:26 +0000
Flyin' Miata's newest project car gets the spotlight shined on him. Say hi to Captain Bob!
Posted on Mon, 22 Jul 2019 02:51:21 +0000
Mona hits the Matchbox Convention.
Baby Mud Guards (Front, NA)
Posted on Fri, 28 Jun 2019 00:08:04 +0000
Some new DIY mud guards for Sharka.
[ © 1998-2019 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.