revlimiter Gauges - Version Warbird
- Aerospace polymer laser-cut gauge face set for all NA Miatas (90-97).
- Gen 3! Digital screen printed. OEM textured surface.
- 6 o'clock tach/speedometer zero position.
- Versions available for all world markets (USDM, JDM, EUDM, UK).
- Redline at 7200.
- Dummy lights below the tach (airbag, lights-up, hold) are eliminated.
- Your choice of lighting color. Examples of
backlighting color options are here.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Read the NA Gauge Installation Tutorial
Buy the Warbird NA (89-97) Gauge set - $129 USD
Latest Blog Posts
Period-Correct 90s Rear Speakers
Posted on Mon, 11 Oct 2021 02:12:26 +0000
Sharka's rear package tray now holds more than just a rollbar. A set of 90s speakers is the next upgrade for the little blue and white boi.
GV Tail Light Upgrade
Posted on Tue, 28 Sep 2021 02:05:06 +0000
TLDR; LEDs are brighter, who knew?
Mona Visits Joshua Tree
Posted on Sat, 26 Jun 2021 03:21:12 +0000
Mona checks out the curious multi-armed residents of Joshua Tree National Park
Posted on Sun, 20 Jun 2021 22:49:33 +0000
Mona and I made the pilgrimage to SoCal for the 15th Anniversary KINOD Event.
NA Miata Ignition Switch Replacement / Refurbish
Posted on Fri, 12 Mar 2021 22:56:07 +0000
Is your NA Miata not starting anymore? A bad ignition switch may be the problem.
[ © 1998-2023 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.