revlimiter Gauges - Version Sunstorm
- Aerospace polymer laser-cut gauge face set for all NA Miatas (90-97).
- Gen 3! Digital screen printed. OEM textured surface.
- 6 o'clock tach/speedometer zero position.
- Versions available for all world markets (USDM, JDM, EUDM, UK).
- Redline at 7200.
- The tach will light up yellow no matter what. However, the four BLACK gauges can be ordered
with many different lighting options.
- Dummy lights below the tach (airbag, lights-up, hold) are eliminated.
- Your choice of lighting color. Examples of
backlighting color options are here.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Read the NA Gauge Installation Tutorial
Buy the Sunstorm NA (89-97) Gauge set - $129 USD
Latest Blog Posts
Shift the Galaxy
Posted on Sun, 17 May 2020 22:01:07 +0000
A very special galaxy shift knob for Sharka. And also some toy photos!
Open During Covid-19 Pandemic
Posted on Fri, 03 Apr 2020 02:04:54 +0000
There may be a global pandemic, but revlimiter LLC is still open and shipping daily.
The Art of Jun Imai
Posted on Fri, 14 Feb 2020 04:00:06 +0000
My collection of 1:64 originals from Jun Imai has grown. Much fanboy gushing lurks inside.
More JDM Quilted Vinyl
Posted on Fri, 24 Jan 2020 04:09:13 +0000
A small Nakamae upgrade to Sharka's interior!
Cappuccino Rust Conversion pt1
Posted on Tue, 14 Jan 2020 20:57:14 +0000
Cap gets his first taste of POR15. No more rust for this tiny car!
[ © 1998-2020 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.