revlimiter Gauges - Version EB
- All-plastic, robot-cut gauge face set for all NB Miatas (98-05).
- Matte finish. Black face, white text.
- 6 o'clock tach/speedometer zero position.
- 0-8000 RPM, 0-140 MPH.
- Redline at 7000.
- High beam indicator is relocated to the left corner above the fuel gauge in place of the CRUISE or low fuel indicator.
The CEL indicator is moved to the right corner above the temp gauge (unused on many Miatas).
- Other indicator lights (ABS, HOLD, pass airbag) are eliminated.
- Your choice of lighting color. Examples of
backlighting color options are here.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Read the NB Gauge Installation Tutorial
Buy the EB NB (98-05) Gauge set - $129 USD
Latest Blog Posts
Retromodern NA6 Interior Lights
Posted on Fri, 10 Jul 2020 12:48:42 +0000
Upgraded LED interior lights from Retromodern. With micro toggles and vintage metal grills!
Hardtop Rattle Rx
Posted on Mon, 15 Jun 2020 03:05:42 +0000
The hardtop rear legs can be adjusted. Here's wayyyy too many photos and far too much text about doing that, along with some celebratory topless Sharka pix.
Shift the Galaxy
Posted on Sun, 17 May 2020 22:01:07 +0000
A very special galaxy shift knob for Sharka. And also some toy photos!
Open During Covid-19 Pandemic
Posted on Fri, 03 Apr 2020 02:04:54 +0000
There may be a global pandemic, but revlimiter LLC is still open and shipping daily.
The Art of Jun Imai
Posted on Fri, 14 Feb 2020 04:00:06 +0000
My collection of 1:64 originals from Jun Imai has grown. Much fanboy gushing lurks inside.
[ © 1998-2020 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.