revlimiter Gauges - Version GT-40
- All-plastic, hand-crafted gauge face set for all NA Miatas (89-97).
- Matte finish. Black face, white text.
- 8 o'clock (stock) tach/speedometer zero position.
- 0-8000 RPM, 0-140 MPH.
- Redline at 7000.
- Lighting color options: Amber, OEM-Green,
White/clear, Blue, Red, Purple,
Yellow, or White with
- Want to use LED lights? Awesome! They work great with these gauges.
- View example photos of the many backlighting color options here.
- 0-260 km/h version available (for MX-5s in the metric part of the world).
- 0-130 mph version also available (for UK Eunos Roadsters).
- Completely customizable. Want a different tach/speed rotation? Different font?
Something other than a black background? I can make that happen.
- You will need to trim some plastic out of your stock gauge cluster to make the whole tach face illuminate.
Instructions can be found here.
- This set of gauges uses push-through needle stoppers. No glue required!
Instructions can also be found here.
The gauge cluster is not included. It's just there for photos. You only get the faces.
Inspired by the gauges worn in the Le Mans winning supercar of the same name.
To see more gauge backlighting photos
you ever cared to see in your life, check out this page
. I can make any gauge style
with any color of lighting. I just don't photograph every option due to lack of time.
This is the amber lighting. It's more orange/yellow than red. The amber is quite soothing at night
and matches most aftermarket HVAC panels (including the one sold here.)
How to Order
Orders are done via email. The gauges are hand crafted, one set at a time. They're made by
one guy, the dude who runs this website and drives Sharka. Please be aware that you might have a short
wait time between placing your order and when I'm able to make you a set of gauges.
Go hit the order form
and we can get the process started.
Latest Blog Posts