revlimiter Gauges - Version GT-40
- Aerospace polymer laser-cut gauge face set for all NA Miatas (90-97).
- Gen 3! Digital screen printed. OEM textured surface.
- 8 o'clock (stock) tach/speedometer zero position.
- Versions available for all world markets (USDM, JDM, EUDM, UK).
- Redline at 7000.
- Dummy lights below the tach (airbag, lights-up, hold) are eliminated.
- Your choice of lighting color. Examples of
backlighting color options are here.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Read the NA Gauge Installation Tutorial
Buy the GT-40 NA (89-97) Gauge set - $129 USD
Latest Blog Posts
NC Gauges Finally Exist!
Posted on Tue, 12 Sep 2017 15:49:30 +0000
revlimiter NC gauges are in stock!!! Read this to learn a bit about what was required to make them.
Posted on Wed, 06 Sep 2017 19:58:31 +0000
A tiny blog showing off Sharka's latest wood interior pieces.
Coolant Reroute Shootout
Posted on Tue, 05 Sep 2017 01:51:18 +0000
I compare the BEGI, Hawley, M Tuned, and 949 Racing Miata reroute solutions in this one. More reroute info than you ever wanted to read.
Non-Stock Alternators That Fit Miatas
Posted on Mon, 28 Aug 2017 02:13:08 +0000
An exhaustive how-to on installing a Kia or FD alternator in your BP-engined Miata.
Posted on Tue, 15 Aug 2017 20:48:22 +0000
© 1998-2017 revlimiter.net LLC
This item is for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose. For more info see the Terms and Conditions