revlimiter Gauges - Version Fallen
- All-plastic, robot-cut gauge face set for all NB Miatas (98-05).
- Matte finish. Blue/purple face, white text.
- 6 o'clock tach/speedometer zero position.
- 0-8000 RPM, 0-150 MPH.
- Redline at 7000.
- High beam indicator is relocated to the left corner above the fuel gauge in place of the CRUISE or low fuel indicator.
The CEL indicator is moved to the right corner above the temp gauge (unused on many Miatas).
- Other indicator lights (ABS, HOLD, pass airbag) are eliminated.
- Your choice of lighting color. Examples of
backlighting color options are here.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Read the NB Gauge Installation Tutorial
Buy the Fallen NB (98-05) Gauge set - $129 USD
Latest Blog Posts
CarbonMiata Vent Window Install/Review
Posted on Mon, 30 Jan 2023 01:47:44 +0000
After waiting 23 years, there's finally a GOOD vent window kit on the market for the NA/NB Miata.
Period-Correct 90s Rear Speakers
Posted on Mon, 11 Oct 2021 02:12:26 +0000
Sharka's rear package tray now holds more than just a rollbar. A set of 90s speakers is the next upgrade for the little blue and white boi.
GV Tail Light Upgrade
Posted on Tue, 28 Sep 2021 02:05:06 +0000
TLDR; LEDs are brighter, who knew?
Mona Visits Joshua Tree
Posted on Sat, 26 Jun 2021 03:21:12 +0000
Mona checks out the curious multi-armed residents of Joshua Tree National Park
Posted on Sun, 20 Jun 2021 22:49:33 +0000
Mona and I made the pilgrimage to SoCal for the 15th Anniversary KINOD Event.
[ © 1998-2023 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.