revlimiter Gauges - Version F1
- All-plastic, robot-cut gauge face set for all NB Miatas (98-05).
- Matte finish. Black face, white text.
- 5 o'clock tach/speedometer zero position.
- 0-8500 RPM, 0-160 MPH.
- Redline at 7000.
- High beam indicator is relocated to the left corner above the fuel gauge in place of the CRUISE or low fuel indicator.
The CEL indicator is moved to the right corner above the temp gauge (unused on many Miatas).
- Other indicator lights (ABS, HOLD, pass airbag) are eliminated.
- Your choice of lighting color. Examples of
backlighting color options are here.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Read the NB Gauge Installation Tutorial
Buy the F1 NB (98-05) Gauge set - $129 USD
Latest Blog Posts
Cappuccino Rust Conversion pt1
Posted on Tue, 14 Jan 2020 20:57:14 +0000
Cap gets his first taste of POR15. No more rust for this tiny car!
A Better Cappuccino Intake
Posted on Thu, 02 Jan 2020 04:44:28 +0000
Cap doesn't have to breathe through square frame tubing anymore.
The Cappuccino Intake Path
Posted on Fri, 27 Dec 2019 04:00:21 +0000
Suzuki Cappuccino intakes 101 - how air finally gets to the intake manifold in a stock Cappo.
EXEMPT!!! The Cappuccino Is Registered!
Posted on Wed, 27 Nov 2019 02:35:00 +0000
My experiences getting a JDM Import car registered legally to me at my home.
First Cappuccino Mods
Posted on Wed, 20 Nov 2019 04:40:00 +0000
Cap has a lot of low hanging fruit. Here's what I picked first.
[ © 1998-2020 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.