revlimiter Gauges - DOGE for NB
- All-plastic, robot-cut gauge face set for all NB Miatas (98-05).
- Matte finish. DOGE face, DOGE text.
- 8 o'clock tach / speedometer zero position.
- 0-8000 RPM, 0-140 Doge Per Hour.
- Redline at 7200.
- High beam indicator is relocated to the left corner above the fuel gauge in place of the CRUISE or low fuel indicator.
The CEL indicator is moved to the right corner above the temp gauge (unused on many Miatas).
- Other indicator lights (ABS, HOLD, pass airbag) are eliminated.
- Your choice of lighting color. Examples of
backlighting color options are here.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Read the NB Gauge Installation Tutorial
Buy the DOGE NB (98-05) Gauge set - $129 USD
Latest Blog Posts
Tiniest Subwoofer Ever
Posted on Thu, 11 Feb 2021 17:11:51 +0000
21 years without any bass was just too long. Sharka finally has something more than two tiny 6.5s to play music with.
Mona’s New Shoes
Posted on Tue, 12 Jan 2021 00:38:45 +0000
The ND finally dumps the stock wheels in favor of something a little more classy.
Refinishing the Wood Watanabe Falcon
Posted on Thu, 24 Dec 2020 04:52:10 +0000
The Arigorni steering wheel gets a complete facelift.
Once Upon a Sharksgiving Night
Posted on Sun, 29 Nov 2020 04:14:06 +0000
Some test photos from my newest SLR. Sharka was a very willing subject.
Cappuccino Leather Armrest Lid
Posted on Thu, 22 Oct 2020 21:28:29 +0000
A repeat of a very very old Miata project. The Cappuccino gets a leather console lid.
[ © 1998-2021 revlimiter.net LLC
Products sold on this site are for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose.