Updates. I got ’em.
This post is a collection of updates to past posts that I’ve been meaning to do for months now. There are so many that I thought I’d make a post about it. I’m actually rather embarrassed about how many updates there are and how far back they go… the first was an update I meant to post in April.
Got a smelly trunk? How about a lot of excess pressure in your gas tank? This post might be just the thing to fix you up. Maybe. I hope.
Maybe the last update to this vintage dash project before it finally gets installed in a car. Maybe? I hope.
Yup, that’s an NB airbag control. Sharka is taking the week off from my blog. Today, Bucky gets the spotlight. And an S2000 start button!
I started restoring this dash last summer. It is now winter. That’s how motivated I was to keep going after I cracked the dash with my own repair process.
I’m finally done with the HVAC panel! WOO!
I wanted to share something that I’ve been working on for a while. And by a while I mean I have about 60 hours in this project so far. I think I have about another 10 before I have a final version.
This is my Retro HVAC Panel!
New vintage rocker stripes for Sharka and a whole vinyl install how-to.
After I posted my NA gauge face install, I got a few requests for an NB version. And I wanted to do one of these anyway before I started selling NB gauges in my store.
I proudly present the revlimiter.net NB Miata Gauge Face Install
In this post, I repair and restore a 20 year old Miata dashboard from the 1.6 liter era. It took me a week and there’s a twist at the end. Check it out.