NA Retro Electric Window Switch
- Plug-and-play power window control for all NA Miatas (89-97).
- OEM fit and finish. It bolts on and plugs in like the stock piece.
- Flush mount - the top metal plate sits flush with your console (ever so slightly below actually).
- No core charge! No OEM parts are used.
- Available in brushed aluminum or black anodized.
- High current industrial switches can handle a lot more juice than the weak stock switches can.
- But really, they just look cool.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Buy the NA Retro Window Switch - Black Anodized - $159 USD
Switches temporarily sold out.
Latest Blog Posts
The Complete Watanabe Falcon Collection
Posted on Fri, 03 Nov 2017 18:23:27 +0000
I've put together all three known variants of the Watanabe Falcon steering wheels. Check out the pix.
Bucket List Item – Sharka Drives Laguna Seca
Posted on Wed, 25 Oct 2017 04:07:52 +0000
I get to drive Sharka in anger at Laguna Seca. A lifelong dream.
Bucket List Item – Attend Miatas at MRLS
Posted on Sun, 22 Oct 2017 18:45:52 +0000
I've wanted to attend Miatas at MRLS ever since it became a thing. Just to hang out with so many Roadsters and enthusiasts? Yes please.
Bucket List Item – KINOD Caravan
Posted on Tue, 17 Oct 2017 20:57:03 +0000
After so many years in Miatas, I have a huge Bucket List. In October 2017, I got to scratch off a bunch of items.
NC Gauges Finally Exist!
Posted on Tue, 12 Sep 2017 15:49:30 +0000
revlimiter NC gauges are in stock!!! Read this to learn a bit about what was required to make them.
© 1998-2018 revlimiter.net LLC
This item is for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose. For more info see the Terms and Conditions