NA Retro Electric Window Switch
- Plug-and-play power window control for all NA Miatas (89-97).
- OEM fit and finish. It bolts on and plugs in like the stock piece.
- Flush mount - the top metal plate sits flush with your console (ever so slightly below actually).
- No core charge! No OEM parts are used.
- Available in brushed aluminum or black anodized.
- High current industrial switches can handle a lot more juice than the weak stock switches can.
- But really, they just look cool.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Buy the NA Retro Window Switch - Black Anodized - $159 USD
Latest Blog Posts
Posted on Tue, 15 Aug 2017 20:48:22 +0000
Say No to Exhaust Fumes
Posted on Tue, 08 Aug 2017 02:08:17 +0000
Sealing up some gaps in Sharka's tail lights.
Summer Sharka Spam
Posted on Wed, 26 Jul 2017 15:32:32 +0000
Pix of Sharka, inside and out, as he was in the summer of 2017.
Gen3 revlimiter Gauges
Posted on Thu, 13 Jul 2017 18:44:42 +0000
revlimiter Gauges are evolving! Third Generation gauges are here. Check out what that's all about inside.
Posted on Fri, 16 Jun 2017 20:18:08 +0000
The revlimiter Garage is down to two working Miatas.
© 1998-2017 revlimiter.net LLC
This item is for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose. For more info see the Terms and Conditions