Retro Hazard Switch
- Plug-and-play hazard and headlight motor control for all NA (first generation) Miatas!
- Both flat dash (NA6 89-93, no airbag) and curved dash (NA8 94-97, passenger airbag) specific versions available. This is a first as no other shop has ever made a
hazard plate for the curved NA8 dashboard.
- OEM wiring harness. Just remove the stock switch and plug in this one.
- No core charge! No OEM parts are used.
- Multiple options available for the front switch plate - brushed or black anodized with different labels.
- Carbon fiber available for NA6 only.
- High current industrial switches should outlast your car.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Buy the Retro Hazard Switch - Brushed - $79 USD
Latest Blog Posts
Basement Tour – M Coupe & NB Prototype
Posted on Sun, 28 May 2017 00:35:28 +0000
The final Basement Tour post. This one highlights two cars - the 1996 hardtop concept known as the M Coupe and the "1998 Miata" known as the NB Concept.
Mazda Basement Tour – The Miatas
Posted on Sat, 27 May 2017 02:57:57 +0000
Finally what the Miata lovers have been asking for! The Miatas of the Mazda Basement hit the revlimiter Blog.
Mazda Basement Tour – Road Cars
Posted on Thu, 25 May 2017 20:39:32 +0000
The street-roaming cars of the Mazda R&D Basement. Be warned - there's no Miatas in this post.
Mazda Basement Tour – Race Cars
Posted on Wed, 24 May 2017 21:15:06 +0000
The first post in the Mazda R&D Basement series. This one shows all of the race cars currently living in their underground garage.
Sharka Visits Joshua Tree
Posted on Mon, 22 May 2017 22:46:39 +0000
Sharka and I race to beat the sunrise into Joshua Tree National Park.
© 1998-2017 revlimiter.net LLC
This item is for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose. For more info see the Terms and Conditions