Retro Hazard Switch
- Plug-and-play hazard and headlight motor control for all NA (first generation) Miatas!
- Both flat dash (NA6 89-93, no airbag) and curved dash (NA8 94-97, passenger airbag) specific versions available. This is a first as no other shop has ever made a
hazard plate for the curved NA8 dashboard.
- OEM wiring harness. Just remove the stock switch and plug in this one.
- No core charge! No OEM parts are used.
- Multiple options available for the front switch plate - brushed or black anodized with different labels.
- Carbon fiber available for NA6 only.
- High current industrial switches should outlast your car.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Buy the Retro Hazard Switch - Brushed - $79 USD
Latest Blog Posts
AMMO Frothe Review
Posted on Sun, 13 May 2018 16:56:33 +0000
A mini review on the new waterless wash system from AMMO NYC. It's super good!
Spotlight – Jazz
Posted on Mon, 07 May 2018 20:44:30 +0000
Catching up on my MRLS blog posts. Here's a spotlight of Jazz, one of the most beautiful NAs I've ever met.
Sharka Ride #390,255
Posted on Mon, 30 Apr 2018 18:25:38 +0000
Just a random Sharka ride that needed a blog about it.
2006 Miata MX-5 Long Term Test Report
Posted on Sat, 07 Apr 2018 23:37:52 +0000
After just over a year, it’s time for the revlimiter NC Miata, known as The Stormtrooper, to say goodbye. My aunt was looking for a fun car and took a shine to this little guy, so it’s time for Stormy to go to a new home. So this is a good time to write up […]
revlimiter Gauges at Moss!
Posted on Wed, 04 Apr 2018 20:38:55 +0000
Moss Motors is selling my gauges!!!
© 1998-2018 revlimiter.net LLC
This item is for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose. For more info see the Terms and Conditions