Retro Hazard Switch
- Plug-and-play hazard and headlight motor control for all NA (first generation) Miatas!
- Both flat dash (NA6 89-93, no airbag) and curved dash (NA8 94-97, passenger airbag) specific versions available. This is a first as no other shop has ever made a
hazard plate for the curved NA8 dashboard.
- OEM wiring harness. Just remove the stock switch and plug in this one.
- No core charge! No OEM parts are used.
- Multiple options available for the front switch plate - brushed or black anodized with different labels.
- Carbon fiber available for NA6 only.
- High current industrial switches should outlast your car.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Buy the Retro Hazard Switch - Brushed -
$79 $67 USD
Latest Blog Posts
Posted on Mon, 20 Nov 2017 18:43:51 +0000
The main Sharksgiving 2017 hub. Get all your sale event info here!
The Complete Watanabe Falcon Collection
Posted on Fri, 03 Nov 2017 18:23:27 +0000
I've put together all three known variants of the Watanabe Falcon steering wheels. Check out the pix.
Bucket List Item – Sharka Drives Laguna Seca
Posted on Wed, 25 Oct 2017 04:07:52 +0000
I get to drive Sharka in anger at Laguna Seca. A lifelong dream.
Bucket List Item – Attend Miatas at MRLS
Posted on Sun, 22 Oct 2017 18:45:52 +0000
I've wanted to attend Miatas at MRLS ever since it became a thing. Just to hang out with so many Roadsters and enthusiasts? Yes please.
Bucket List Item – KINOD Caravan
Posted on Tue, 17 Oct 2017 20:57:03 +0000
After so many years in Miatas, I have a huge Bucket List. In October 2017, I got to scratch off a bunch of items.
© 1998-2017 revlimiter.net LLC
This item is for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose. For more info see the Terms and Conditions