Retro Hazard Switch
- Plug-and-play hazard and headlight motor control for all NA (first generation) Miatas!
- Both flat dash (NA6 89-93, no airbag) and curved dash (NA8 94-97, passenger airbag) specific versions available. This is a first as no other shop has ever made a
hazard plate for the curved NA8 dashboard.
- OEM wiring harness. Just remove the stock switch and plug in this one.
- No core charge! No OEM parts are used.
- Multiple options available for the front switch plate - brushed or black anodized with different labels.
- Carbon fiber available for NA6 only.
- High current industrial switches should outlast your car.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Buy the Retro Hazard Switch - Brushed - $79 USD
Latest Blog Posts
Old Stock NA HVAC Clearance Sale!
Posted on Thu, 20 Jul 2017 18:20:36 +0000
I've gotta make room for the new HVAC plates. Wanna treat your Roadster to a cheap Gen2 panel? Hit the sale!
Gen3 revlimiter Gauges
Posted on Thu, 13 Jul 2017 18:44:42 +0000
revlimiter Gauges are evolving! Third Generation gauges are here. Check out what that's all about inside.
Posted on Fri, 16 Jun 2017 20:18:08 +0000
The revlimiter Garage is down to two working Miatas.
Posted on Wed, 07 Jun 2017 19:05:11 +0000
This time, the spotlight shines on something a bit smaller than a Miata. I finally meet a long time automotive muse, the Suzuki Cappuccino. I want one.
Sharka goes to KINOD
Posted on Tue, 06 Jun 2017 18:27:00 +0000
A long time Bucket List item is crossed off - Sharka gets to attend a KINOD meet.
© 1998-2017 revlimiter.net LLC
This item is for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose. For more info see the Terms and Conditions