revlimiter Gauges - Version JNC
- All-plastic, robot-cut gauge face set for all NB Miatas (98-05).
- Matte finish. Black face, white text.
- 6 o'clock tach/speedometer zero position.
- 0-8000 RPM, 0-150 MPH.
- Redline at 7000.
- High beam indicator is relocated to the left corner above the fuel gauge in place of the CRUISE or low fuel indicator.
Relocated Check Engine Light. It is moved to the far right slot on the speedometer.
- Other indicator lights (ABS, HOLD, pass airbag) are eliminated.
- Your choice of lighting color. Examples of
backlighting color options are here.
- Shipping calculated at checkout. US customers receive Priority Mail.
International orders will be sent via EMS or Priority International.
Read the NB Gauge Installation Tutorial
Buy the JNC NB (98-05) Gauge set - $129 USD
Latest Blog Posts
Posted on Fri, 16 Jun 2017 20:18:08 +0000
The revlimiter Garage is down to two working Miatas.
Posted on Wed, 07 Jun 2017 19:05:11 +0000
This time, the spotlight shines on something a bit smaller than a Miata. I finally meet a long time automotive muse, the Suzuki Cappuccino. I want one.
Sharka goes to KINOD
Posted on Tue, 06 Jun 2017 18:27:00 +0000
A long time Bucket List item is crossed off - Sharka gets to attend a KINOD meet.
Spotlight – Benny
Posted on Thu, 01 Jun 2017 21:01:51 +0000
While in California, Sharka didn't have to stay at some lonely hotel. Nope. Sharka got to sleep next to Benny! Check out Pete Royea's gorgeous 1989 NA in this Spotlight.
5 Minute Mod – Fix Your KGW Cluster Alignment
Posted on Wed, 31 May 2017 03:12:09 +0000
Got a row of hidden text on your Miata's KGW cluster? This will fix it.
© 1998-2017 revlimiter.net LLC
This item is for Off-road and Competition use only. This website intended solely to provide general guidance on matters
of interest for the personal use of the Reader of this Page, who accepts full responsibility for its use. All products
as well as information provided "as is," with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without
warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of performance, merchantability,
and fitness for a particular purpose. For more info see the Terms and Conditions